Guidelines for Reopening the Masjid
We pray to Allah's (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala) that everyone is safe and had a blessed Eid. It’s been nearly 3 months since we closed our center. We want to thank the community for their understanding and support during this difficult time. As most of you have heard, the state and county has issued new guidelines for reopening the center. After reviewing these guidelines and keeping safety and hygienic control measures in mind, we have decided to reopen ISCN for 5 daily prayers Insha’Allah.
We do not have plans to open for Jummu’ah prayers yet due to maximum of 100 member restriction.
In order to safely open our Masjid and comply with State and County mandates during COVID -19 Pandemic, we must follow instructions given below which will be strictly enforced.
Starting Saturday May 30, 2020 ISCN will be opening only from Maghrib prayers onwards Insha’Allah.
Following rules will be enforced strictly, your cooperation is requested:
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ANY SIGN OF SICKNESS, COUGHING and SNEEZING, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE MASJID.
- Everyone coming for the prayers must wear a Face Mask.
- Everyone must bring their own praying rug to use in their prayers.
- Please perform your Sunnah Salah & do ablution (wadu) at home.
- Temperature will be checked by forehead scanner at the entrance and if your temperature exceeds 100.4 Fahrenheit, you will not be allowed to enter.
- Sanitize your hands at the entrance with the provided sanitizer Multi-purpose hall (Old Mussalah) has been designated as the prayer hall for hygienic & cleaning control.
- Current new Masjid area will be closed for prayers. Everyone must adhere to social distancing and pray at identified spots.
- Avoid handshaking or hugging each other.
- Children under 12 will not be allowed due to high risk of infection.
- No social gathering will be allowed.
- Please ensure that you come 10 minutes before each prayer for the temperature check and other formalities.
- Everyone has to leave the masjid premises immediately after prayers.
We hope and pray to Allah (SWT), that these measures will keep us safe during this difficult time. If we have any changes Insha’Allah we will communicate accordingly.
ISCN will be continuing with an online (live) broadcast of Friday Khatira at 1 pm PST.
Visit http://live.coronamuslims.com and standby if you arrive early (before 1 pm) for the session to go live.